Buying a House
For many people buying your first home is both exciting and nerve-wracking.
It is a major decision that takes lots of planning and research and careful budgeting. You can gauge if you are financially ready to buy a home by asking yourself a few simple questions.
There are many financial issues to consider when buying your first home:
- Do you understand your new ongoing financial commitments?
- Do you have a good credit rating?
- Steady work history?
- Debt options – What options do I have available to fund my purchase?
- Insurances – What happens if interest rates go up or I lose my job?
- Estate Planning – What happens to my house if I pass away?
We can help you through the maze and get you in your new home, we can:
- Look at your personal situation to understand what is important to you
- Help you determine the best type of loan for your needs
- Determine what you can afford to borrow
- Help you understand the overall cost of buying a home including how quality you may be able to own it
- Look at the benefits of investing in property and see if this is suitable for your needs
- Help you understand the possible tax benefits of investing in property