In the first of a number of reports from different sources domestic and international looking at the 2013 we present the Russell Global Outlook 2013 report. Do not expect all of these experts to agree but you may start to see a common trend in their guidance and it is these that we will look to ascertain when tilting portfolios to suit the coming year. We do not pretend to be investment gurus but do try and make small strategic adjustments to benefit from market environments.
The attached global market outlook report is a collaboration of Russell’s leading investment strategists. This year’s report highlights six key themes that their strategist team believe will have the greatest impact on markets and asset returns in 2013:
1. U.S. market: Addressing long-term issues at last?
2. Eurozone: Finding the right policy mix
3. Global equities: A rising tide may not lift all boats equally
4. Emerging markets: Due for outperformance
5. Global currency outlook: More of the same, but risks aplenty
6. Commodities: It’s not just about monetary policy
7. Australian equities providing 4.75% Dividend yield vs. 4.25% Term Deposit yields
To read the report in full please download here Russell Global Outlook Report 2013
For existing clients we will be discussing these themes at your regular reviews but please don’t hesitate to call for chat or email any specific questions. New or prospective clients can arrange a one on one discussion about your circumstances by contacting Michael or Liam at our Castle Hill or Windsor Offices for an appointment to discuss the solutions available to you.